It had to happen sometime, right?
I mean, the poor kid was getting to where he couldn't see or hear anymore! It's not that big of a difference, is it? And, it'll grow back, right??
I mean, the poor kid was getting to where he couldn't see or hear anymore! It's not that big of a difference, is it? And, it'll grow back, right??
*SIGH*
I'm just trying to make myself feel better about it, but it still makes me sick. My BABY is growing up, and this just sped up the process by oh, I don't know,
a year!?
I guess I'm grateful my kids are born with lots of beautiful hair,
but it sure does break my heart when haircut time comes at
FOUR AND A HALF MONTHS OLD!
I just hope my sister forgives me soon.
Before...
After...

3 comments:
I just had to giggle. He is such a little man. What a doll!
I was thinking the exact same thing... he is such a handsome little man! What a cutie!
He is so darling...either way...but the new haircut does make him look like a little man.
I can't believe all of the beautiful hair that your kids have. All of mine were almost skin heads when they were born.
Happy new year
Post a Comment