.
Ethan rolls over from his belly to his back, and is trying to learn how to get his arm out of the way so he can roll from back to belly. He babbles and blows raspberries all the time, and his first word (can we call it that if he's not aware he's saying an actual word?) is BA-BA, and he says it constantly. He LOVES being in his walker, in the kitchen, where he can push himself around and see the doggy out the sliding glass door. He LOVES Penny, and if he's getting cranky, I can buy myself at least another 30 minutes if I let her sit in the kitchen for him to stare at. And it may have been a fluke, but as he was in the car next to me tonight, he kept pulling his blanket over his head, then pulling it down and smiling while I said, "Peek a boo!" He loved it. He loves sitting with Daddy at the computer and listening to him sing songs from our Playlist. He constantly grabs his toes when he's on his back, and anytime our arms or hands are near his feet, he traps them with his legs (which makes it very time-consuming to change a diaper or snap up his outfits!). He is getting those tummy muscles toned, and he'll be sitting up on his own pretty soon! He prefers sitting up in the shopping cart with a blanket around him instead of lying down in the car seat in the cart. He loves bathtime with Daddy, but HATES getting dressed again. What is it with boys and being naked??
.
His stats from his dr. appt. Thursday:
.
Weight: 17.4 lbs = 50th percentile
Height: 27" = 75th percentile

4 comments:
Your Ethan is so darling. I am sorry that he has been so sick. I hope that this coming week will be much better for you.
I am sending love, Lura
Could his eyes be any bigger or bluer (is that a real word?) What a smart little guy!
Oh, boys and naked, I know it well. My kids won't keep clothes on once they walk through the front door! They walk around our house in undies all day and night. And those are the biggest blue eyes I have ever seen!
Oh my gosh ..... his eyes are gigantic! He is so cute! I love those pictures where babies grab their legs and stretch them clear up to their mouths .... wish I were that flexible.
Sorry to hear of your sleepless weeks. Those kind of nights are killers.
Post a Comment